Made With 100% Green Energy

Made with Green Energy logoSolar panels provide each of our five factories with 70% of their energy requirements. We purchase the remaining 30% from “Renewable Choice Energy”, which provides energy harnessed from only wind, sun, water, and other renewable sources. We can now make the claim that all of our products are now made with 100% Green Energy! Our sustainability initiatives have contributed in Earth Friendly Products officially achieving Carbon Neutrality as a company in 2013.